Thursday 6 January 2011

Hello 2011


Resolutions : stay clear of take away and boys.

New year was a hilariously drunken event as per-usual, can't say I remember things too clearly but I'm pretty sure that's a sign of a goodnight. Brought in the new year with my favourite people, it was just nice to have everyone together again, it's so hard to get everyone in one place these days since we all started university, should really learn to treasure moments like this

I can't believe that it's the new year already, it's all a bit surreal how fast the last year has past and all the things that have gone on in between. Time passes but memories are the things we can hold on to and I plan to make many more. I hope to be more spontaneous this year, take chances and not end up regretting what I didn't do. I know everyone says this every year but I definitely think this is gonna be a good year for me. I'm at university now, I'm a student and I'm ready to start making better decisions about my life. No doubt I'll make some bad decisions along the way but I guess mistakes are what make us. I just hope to make less of them this year and learn from my past mistakes.

Anyway, here's to twenty-eleven (doesn't quite have the same ring to it as twenty-ten though)
To making better decisions. To having fun and to making plenty more memories, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment