Monday 2 April 2012

Shoots shoots shoots!


So, the last month has been a pretty busy one for me packed with lots of fun shoots! Sometimes it's quite difficult to try and plan shoots around uni lectures and also having a weekend job, but I'm managed to cram in a fair few recently and the more I do, the more I realise how much I love it! The thing I love about doing different shoots is that you get to be a completely different person. I guess it's a bit like acting, when you're dressed and made up ready to shoot, the styling reflects the kind of vibes, poses and message you want to project.

I've done a few lookbook shoots for some Manchester based stores including Cow Vintage, Oh Hell Clothing and Ediemac (pictures to come soon) as well as working with a number of student photographers and stylists. The thing I enjoy about working with other students is that they have fresh and innovative ideas. It's great to work with people that aren't afraid to try new things and to push boundaries. I love getting dressed up!

I'm waiting to receive a couple of shoot pictures back so I'll update when I receive them - waiting for the photos is all part of the fun though - especially when it's on film! I'm also just about to develop a disposable camera which I've been using over the past half a year a various points so it's going to be interesting to see what on earth comes out! Hope everyone's enjoying their easter break!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tessa,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete