Monday 2 April 2012

COW Vintage


WE ARE COW (http://wearecow.com) recently asked me to do a shoot with them in Manchester for their website/lookbook! I was super super excited as I love shopping in COW so of course I immediately accepted the offer & it was a huge pleasure of mine to do it!

I took the train to Manchester & we began the day in the back office of the shop - it was incredible! I've always loved browsing the shop, but through the back doors and down the stairs was rails and rails of more beautiful vintage and reworked clothes hidden away - I felt like I was in heaven! A rail of clothes was awaiting me which had been picked out by the stylists & interns and along with the back-stock of clothes, accessories and shoes to browse through, I was in my own little world! We did a few shots in the studio, before heading through the backstreets of the northern quarter, stopping for lunch at common bar & exploring the rooftop of Shudehill bus station - which had an incredible view of Manchester (it was great, till we got shooed away by security!) Overall it was a really fun day & we got some great shots thanks to Richard - http://richardmanningphotography.co.uk

More looks & pictures to come!


All clothing pictured is from COW Vintage
(apart from the sunnies & shoes which are mine!)

3 comments: